The Florida SBDC at UWF and the Pensacola Blue Wahoos are teaming up to bring the first ever Small Business Night to Blue Wahoos Stadium on Tuesday August 22. It’s an opportunity for businesses ranging from one employee to 500 to network, exhibit, reward employees, thank customers or just socialize.
There will be three ticket options available to groups:
1. Individual Reserve Seating is available for the Group Price of $9 per seat. Seating will be grouped together in one area to promote networking and socializing.
2. Party Deck Seating on the Winn Dixie Deck (capacity 200). Table Seating + Hamburgers, Hot Dogs and Popcorn + All-Star commemorative baseball hat + Moe’s and Papa John’s sampling…all for $21 per seat. Beverages are not included.
3. Private Party Deck Seating for Groups of 25 or more. Table Seating + All-American Buffet (Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chips, Cookies) + All-Star commemorative baseball hat…all for $30 per seat. Fountain Beverages are included.
Exhibitors will be featured in our Cox Clubhouse Area. For $250 (regularly $500 per night) your business will receive a Table and Chairs to exhibit your company materials. Marketing only please, selling is prohibited. Exhibiting Companies will be highlighted on our Video Board during the game and the On-Field MC, Camera Crew and Photographer will be making the rounds during the game to catch some of the activity. Set up at the Stadium will be any time after 10am on Tuesday, August 22nd. Gates open at 5:30pm and the Game begins at 6:35pm. Contact Group Sales at 850-934-8444 for details. Download the Exhibitor flyer (pdf).
To register your group, call the Pensacola Blue Wahoos at 850-934-8444 and ask for Group Sales. All names of registered groups will be featured on our video board and announced over the public address. For Groups registering on or before August 11, 2017, seven will be chosen for a chance to receive one of the following “Highlight Your Business” opportunities:
- Throw out a ceremonial first pitch
- Receive a Pre-Game Interview with the Wahoos On-Field MC
- Receive an In-Game Radio Interview with the Wahoos Radio Announcer
- Video Board :30 Commercial to be aired during the Game (2 spots)
- Chance to be on-camera to give your “:30 Elevator Pitch” to the crowd during the game (2 spots)
Download the Group Registration Form (pdf) to reserve your spot.
Show off your company materials on the Blue Wahoos Cox Clubhouse and on the videoboard.