You can still be a Life Saver! You and everyone else that takes ownership of WOW 90.9 has a part in saving lives. Because of your giving, the Lord is using WOW 90.9 to reach thousands of listeners with a message of hope. That hope is changing lives in your community for eternity.
We hear so many stories from listeners whose lives have been saved, changed and impacted because of how God is using WOW 90.9. An untold number of men, women and children have found life saving hope and encouragement from the music and positive messages played on-the-air 24/7. It is impossible to overstate the impact of hearing the “right song at just the right time” when listeners needed it the most!
The WOW 90.9 2017 Spring Fundraiser is over. We reached 61.7% of our budgeted goal of $58,000. So we still need to raise the other 38.3%. If you have not already given, you can still be a Life Saver for South Alabama and Northwest Florida. Your gift is important because it offers immediate resources that are directed to current needs and is key to keeping things running smoothly, expanding the reach of the ministry, and meeting the needs of our community.
THANK YOU for prayerfully considering your gift to WOW today. We are grateful to God for His faithfulness and blessings, and we are committed to serving your community and God’s kingdom with excellence.
WOW 90.9’s uses secure sites for processing gifts.
The most cost-effective way to give is the “WOW WAY.” By using electronic funds transfer (EFT) through your bank it's not only easier for you, its better stewardship for us. Chose “Donate by EFT/Check” above and after entering your information, click “monthly recurring” at the bottom of the form. Then your donation will be set. You can set it and forget it! It will automatically process on the 15th of each month. If you would like it to process on a on a different day, we can do that too.Donate by EFT/Check
Payable to WOW 90.9 to:
4000 Highway 90
Pace, FL 32571
Because of your generosity and on-going support, WOW 90.9 has been on-the-air over 5 years, broadcasting in south Alabama and northwest Florida.
WOW 90.9 has been led by God to operate non-commercially and to rely on Him to provide the needed finances through the donations of listeners just like you. WOW 90.9 is not affiliated with any one organization or church. We do not receive support from the government via grants or other subsidies. We depend on individual listeners from many different organizations and denominations to keep us operational.
WOW® 90.9 is a non-commercial educational radio station dedicated to reaching as many people for Christ as possible through music, ministry, and community outreach. All donations to Agape Educational Media, Inc. (a Florida Non-Profit Corporation registered with the Secretary of State) are tax deductible as applicable by law. Consult your tax professional for your specific situation. We are a 501(c)(3) organization [Federal Tax I.D.# 26-0672612].
WOW 90.9 is a ministry of integrity. Our volunteers, board of directors, and staff hold each other to high standards. WOW 90.9 will demonstrate the highest standards of board governance, financial transparency, integrity in fundraising, and proper use of financial resources.
Note: You will receive a a year-end statement documenting your gift for your tax records.